Shannon Falls, August 2012

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sick

I'm so sick of thinking things are finally coming together, only to have them fall apart. Now, I realize I'm being a little overdramatic, and my life is not ending. I'm merely inconvenienced. But it's simply more stress on top of what I'm already feeling.

Work has me quite frustrated. I've been spending every spare moment working on this specific set of paperwork. Today all of my team's paperwork was taken to a meeting to be evaluated and to be steered in the right direction. WELL...what did we get told? That the paperwork that we had been GIVEN in August was out of date (okay, this was given by the "official" person who directs this paperwork). We had never been given the updated papers! When was that going to happen? So all this time spent working on 15 sets of paperwork is irrelevant, and we must all start over. I wanted to scream. It's basically March.

I have to find some way to rid myself of this stress.

0 comments: