Well, I'm holding consistently at 3 1/2 centimeters. Dr. Sams said the earliest (barring anything unexpected happening sooner) he would have Hayden born is next Friday. If my blood pressure stays low like it has been and there's no distress to baby boy, we'll go as long as May 1. David and I are talking about whether we'd like to go on and get him here or what. Decisions, decisions. But that's where we are.
Christmas DIY Gift Card Holder Printable
12 minutes ago