Shannon Falls, August 2012

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Funk

It's officially here: the Fall Funk! I got that lovely title from my superintendent; nice, huh? It's that stretch of the school year (once in fall, once in spring) where you can see a break looming in the far distance, but there's nothing at the present. I realize we're just 8 school days away from Thanksgiving break, but it's been quite the stretch since our one day break in early October. And between Vancouver, a sick kiddo, and life, it's been quite the whirlwind! And since I get so preoccupied with myself, I tend to forget to check on friends. I'm not a good friend!

Tomorrow, I begin in earnest something that's going to require quite the discipline and focus. With the holidays here and student celebrations, I'm really going to need to zone in on my goal. I'll share more details later once I see how I fare. Any encouragement is welcome!

Keep your heads up and stay out of the Fall Funk!

0 comments: